Designing Prime Exposure For My Clients’ Properties…
Like it or not, real estate is definitely a numbers game. For many home sellers, this can be a frustrating and challenging hurdle, especially when you try to go it alone (e.g. for sale by owner). Fortunately, I’m a numbers girl who loves innovative marketing. I’ll gladly take care of the countless details for you, to lower your stress level when selling a home!
To best position a home for selling success, I’ve found it comes down to consistently executing a well-designed plan of action.
Recognizing you’ll desire a higher sales price and shorter marketing times, I’ll even facilitate premium services such as a home staging consultation, professional photography, home inspection and an appraisal, if needed — all prior to listing your home for sale! As part of our world class client service at Long & Foster, I proactively seek to eliminate undesirable surprises for my home sellers and buyers!
Then, I’ll work hard to market your home like no other! In light of our numbers game reality, we’ll want as many buyers as possible to be drawn to the great features of your wonderful home! Because actions speak louder than words, I’ll share some of the ways that my fabulous listings are strategically marketed for prime buyer exposure:
Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Associations, where I target thousands of Realtors who are selecting homes for their buyer clients:
- Chesapeake Bay & Rivers Association (targets 454 brokers/agents/affiliates)
- Williamsburg (targets 460 brokers/agents/affiliates)
- REIN Hampton Roads (targets 5,980 brokers/agents/affiliates)
- Richmond (targets 4,042 brokers/agents/affiliates)
- IDX (integrated data exchange for massive worldwide exposure to agents/brokers/affiliates)
Over 40 Web Marketing Channels, because it’s how 90% of today’s buyers first begin shopping for their next home:
- Christie’s International Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Yahoo Homes
- Land & Homes
- The Real Estate Book
- plus an additional 40 channels!
Direct Marketing, targeting top brokers/agents who sell in selective tiers of homes:
- Calls, personal visits, broker previews and open houses
- Targeting source markets (where your region’s buyers are moving from — and its current trends)
- Brochures and feature sheets (high-quality print and digital)
- Customized eCards for my listings
Print Marketing, still valuable although its returns have diminished greatly since the 1990’s:
- Newspaper and magazine Advertisements
- Just Listed Cards (sent to neighboring homes)
- Direct campaigns (sent to area builders and magazines)
- Hyper-local campaigns
Creative Marketing Outlets, reflecting the trends and shopping habits of today’s homebuyers:
- YouTube videos
- Long & Foster website
- my ‘Joy of Home’ branded marketing campaigns
- and I’m always on the lookout for new and creative ways to get your wonderful home in front of motivated and qualified buyers!
I’d welcome the opportunity to sell your home… beautifully. Want to learn more or receive samples of my work? Simply give me a call today at 757.876.5328,
Tammy Thrift, Realtor
Serving Your Real Estate Needs, From Colonial Williamsburg To The Chesapeake Bay!
Actively licensed with Long & Foster in the Commonwealth of Virginia (USA)